cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile email address???

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Does anyone know whatthe profile email address is used for?  I know it is different than the selfserve username, and that mods need to change it.  I am taking over an account and curious what the profile email address is and what it is used for. Possibly linking community with selfserve????

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am  any idea other than the reset password what official corisponence takes place.  I dont recall ever getting any emails from PM other then when i set up my account.

also does the email address have to be unique?  or can it me my personal one?

I received surveys from Public Mobile.  They sent it to my official email.  Oracle correspondence required my email.  

mimmo

@will13am  any idea other than the reset password what official corisponence takes place.  I dont recall ever getting any emails from PM other then when i set up my account.

also does the email address have to be unique?  or can it me my personal one?

mimmo

@will13am wrote:

@mimmo, it's also the official email address for the account.  The login although having the same description is a placebo.  All communications for the account, including the password reset goes there.

Thanks @will13am I will ask mods to change it,  It will be good to have on file if the password reset is ever fixed. 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mimmo, it's the official email address for the account.  The login although having the same description is a placebo.  All communications for the account, including the password reset goes there.

mimmo

@ShawnC13 that was my first thought but was not sure, so i thought i would ask.

Ps did you enjoy our day of snow?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mimmo, I  would think that is what it is for to link the community profile and selferve prfile to be able to obtain your community rewards on your selfserve account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.