cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Problems with calling

yes, I am on $15 plan. but not run out of min. system message: can’t dial long distance, need to buy add-on

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@henry2018 that is what that message means somtimes how many minutes do you have showing in your account?it should say right there on the main page in data and add ons

Highlighted

not sure why system does not give that info.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@henry2018 if it does not show up anymore in your data and addon section it means you used all your outgoing minutes its only 5 bucks for a 500 min add on and they stay on your account until all used up

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@henry2018 wrote:

not sure why system does not give that info.

I've come to think of it as the current valid countable features. If not shown then it means they're no longer valid features. ie. consumed.

Highlighted

I have unlimited talk plane to Canada but second month I am trying to dial a number and it says I don't have talking privileges. I can text, have internet,but can't make a call. I am paying but can not use service.please help me. Don't tell me remove the SIM, check APN... 

I did it, following comments.Thank you

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hi sounds like you need a moderator for that click here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@evgeniagut31 wrote:

I have unlimited talk plane to Canada but second month I am trying to dial a number and it says I don't have talking privileges. I can text, have internet,but can't make a call. I am paying but can not use service.please help me. Don't tell me remove the SIM, check APN... 

I did it, following comments.Thank you

@evgeniagut31, are you on either the $10 or $15 limited talk plans?  If yes, you've most likely have exhausted your available calling minutes.  If you need more, you can add the $5/500 minutes Canada Wide LD minutes.  You'll need to go to self-serve (My Account) to do so, and when purchasing the addon, you'll need to add $5 first, then add the addon again.

There are also $8 and $15 packages for 200 minutes (Canada & US), and 400 minutes (Canda, US, and 16 other countries).  These would be added in the same fashion.

EDIT to add the following...

OOPS!  I missed that you're on an unlimited plan.   Possible issues are you're dialling the number incorrectly, or your contact entry is somehow 'messed up'.  Another such issue could be you're attempting to dial a number which is not set up correctly by PM, and you'll need to contact the moderator_team as suggested in this thread already.