cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

I have 2PM line. One is ok, the other just changed 15$ plan, NOT send message successfully. hope to solve quickly

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have been waiting for 13 days.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So it turns out the reason I was unable to send text was because the automatic system for blocking spam blocked my outgoing messages for no reason. Anyone that is having problems might want to look at this solution. My text works fine now but it seems I am having a problem using data now.

where do you see this setting in your phone? I like to check on mine?
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

See this new announcement:

[Fix in Progress] Select customers unable to send text

where they finally acknowledge a problem on the $15 plans. Unfortunately, they have not acknowledged the same problem on the $10 plans.

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

where they finally acknowledge a problem on the $15 plans. Unfortunately, they have not acknowledged the same problem on the $10 plans.

Seems that PM implemented a solution for the $15 plan (see link above). That has had no impact on the $10 plans, at least not for me.

As mentioned before, some progress was made such that now my $10 PM plans can send and receive text to/from others, including other PM plans, but still cannot text out to Telus plans (but can receive from Telus). Very odd.

If anyone else is on a $10 plan and is still having issues, please be sure to share any update here.

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Seems that PM implemented a solution for the $15 plan (see link above). That has had no impact on the $10 plans, at least not for me.

As mentioned before, some progress was made such that now my $10 PM plans can send and receive text to/from others, including other PM plans, but still cannot text out to Telus plans (but can receive from Telus). Very odd.

If anyone else is on a $10 plan and is still having issues, please be sure to share any update here.

The NOT able to sent text out has been only worked for 3 days, starting yesterday, i'm no longer able to sent any text ... receiving is still fine. PM MOD again ... event thay said it was fixed, but look like it's not for everyone Smiley Sad

Thanks

I have the 15 plan. I'm still not able to send anything in or out. Including calls .nothing working. No response from any mod. @Alan_K  hopefully this helps 

Technical support response time for me was 14 days. I got a text from tech support that PM does not know the root cause and it has escalated and reassigned to a higher level of support.

@Arman wrote:
Technical support response time for me was 14 days. I got a text from tech support that PM does not know the root cause and it has escalated and reassigned to a higher level of support.

Wow... I supposed that at least they responded eventually, so that is good. Thx for sharing.