cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem ordering sim card

Davenb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I entered all my info, and when I hit purchase the sim card it said it could not process because my zip code didn't match. However I was still charged on my credit card, how can I resolve this .

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Davenb wrote:

I entered all my info, and when I hit purchase the sim card it said it could not process because my zip code didn't match. However I was still charged on my credit card, how can I resolve this .

Thanks

Are you not near (ish) a store that sells them?

London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, some Walmart, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some (not all) Koodo outlets - will sell you a SIM. Apparently some independents have been known to sell SIM's. Some stores can do activations otherwise you do it online. There are now Public Mobile kiosks in some malls. Some stores prefer you to activate with them too but just go in and ask for a replacement even if you're new.

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

As mentioned by the community members the best bet is to contact the moderators. 

Since you did not get a confirmation message, it is unlikely that the order has been placed

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Davenb wrote:

Thanks

Are you asking about having ordered a SIM online from PM's website or another online vendor?  Did you get a confirmation order or reference number after doing the purchase?  If you did that should qualify for a receipt since your CC was charged.  Sometimes not adding any spacing when entering the postal code is a requirement.

If you don't get your SIM within the suggested timeframe then you can contact Moderator_Team to follow up as suggested earlier.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Davenb 

If your credit card was charged, you will need to contact moderator via private message.  Expect 1-2 day wait though.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.