cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probably a repeat question but i am locked out and want to change my plan.

theguardian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nothing i do seems to make a difference. Flow the isnstructions and get locked out after two tries for another hour. Will not send a message to my email for apssword reset which i am not sure i needed but now.....

I want to chang emy plan is there a way to do this via the phone rather than internet?

3 REPLIES 3

@theguardian wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@theguardian wrote:

Nothing i do seems to make a difference. Flow the isnstructions and get locked out after two tries for another hour. Will not send a message to my email for apssword reset which i am not sure i needed but now.....

I want to chang emy plan is there a way to do this via the phone rather than internet?

Unfortunately you will need access to your account to change your plan...

Did you try the button FORGET MY EMAIL? Change the browser or on incognito mode?

Or you will need help from the moderator.

Yes, i tried following the instructions, what is incognito mode?

Wait, forgot my email? I was doing forgot my password as i didn't forget the email.

Sorry FORGET MY PASSWORD.. you are rightSmiley Wink

On a computer screen click on the 3 dots right up on the browser page and select private or incognito mode...

pio.png

theguardian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Lieux wrote:

@theguardian wrote:

Did you try the button FORGET MY EMAIL? Change the browser or on incognito mode?

Or you will need help from the moderator.

Yes, i tried following the instructions, what is incognito mode?

Wait, forgot my email? I was doing forgot my password as i didn't forget the email.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@theguardian wrote:

Or you will need help from the moderator. here.https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 they will help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.