cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private Message Spam

CNP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Receiving spam via Public Mobile Private Messaging.  Beware of spam from member:  deborahF44

Ideally, deleting it's account would be appropriate

14 REPLIES 14

@stackie371 wrote:

I sent a message to the moderator but I don't see where to I can report a specific message?  I find this site very difficult to navigate and I'm not completely technoligically unsavvy  😉

@stackie371  If it's in private messages look to the bottom left of message for "report"

@mimmo  It appears maybe 100's of accounts may have been made...when I just went to tag these town floozies  multiple member names came up....this looks like a big problem is ready to explode...

stackie371
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent a message to the moderator but I don't see where to I can report a specific message?  I find this site very difficult to navigate and I'm not completely technoligically unsavvy  😉

@stackie371  go to report inappropriate conduct under the message it will allow you to message a moderator who will respond very quickly...

Whew! Good to know i wasnt the only one targeted. However I did recieve a public apology after nominating the member for town floozy status....theres competition for the title? It's getting very competitive in the community nowadays....for every badge and position apparently.

stackie371
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Me too!  I am super unimpressed.  The user name is patriciaJ16 and this phone is for my 15 year old son.  I am very glad that it was MY email that it went to and not his, super gross.  Does anyone know if public mobile will block these losers?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous I received one re an adult site and sharing private puctures.

mimmo

@srlawren  no it was not. Suposdidly there were several accounts created using 2 ip addresses. Those have all been blocked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this spam in the form of offering a referral code?

When I set up a community account for my other spousal line for the draw I was immediately contacted from a user that had no other posts to see if I had activated yet. I assume there are people that keep scanning the new signups to fish for referrals. Not pushy or aggressive or anything...I just recognized what was going on immediately.

Enterprising method though.

srlawren

@CNP wrote:

Receiving spam via Public Mobile Private Messaging.  Beware of spam from member:  deborahF44

@mimmo is this one of the accounts you asked the moderators to ban this morning?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@CNP  Go to below the message: report inappropriate conduct...this will allow you to message a moderator who will respond very quickly. I have a feeling you got the same kind of town floozy message as i did.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to have a moderator look at this issue by clicking ?, bottom right, follow instructions and submit a ticket.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@CNP wrote:

@CNP  You should also block that account and report the post as inappropriate.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CNP 

You may want to contact moderator to help to delete spam. 

Click on on question mark on right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to get moderator help. 

Need Help? Let's chat.