cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price went up?

brentjefkins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all. I have the 18gb + 1.5 plan and my wife has the 3gb over 3 months. We had this same plan before but we are paying $30 extra for the 3 months. Why are we paying more than before for the same plan if there were no changes made?

3 REPLIES 3

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

How much more are you paying compare to long time ago?  

It might be some discount changed on your account etc.  

Need more details on this.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can you please elaborate more on this? Why do you think you pay more? What is the difference? Can you please take a screenshot of your transaction history of the last TWO plan renewals where we can see the difference?

Did you maybe have referrals before and they left so the discount was lower at renewal?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@brentjefkins wrote:

Hi all. I have the 18gb + 1.5 plan and my wife has the 3gb over 3 months. We had this same plan before but we are paying $30 extra for the 3 months. Why are we paying more than before for the same plan if there were no changes made?

@brentjefkins, how long have you had the plans?  I don't see the 18+1.5 in plan builder anymore.  It is in the ToS that PM can change you plan pricing 30 days after they have psted a price increase in the Plans page.  I am wondering if that has happened where either your plans both went up $15 per 90 days or if one went up $30 per 90 days.  If they posted an increase and after 30 days your plan renewed that has you agreeing to the new price.

Can the terms of service change? Yes, Public Mobile has the right to change any of the terms of service, including rates, without notice. Changes become effective thirty days after being posted at publicmobile.ca/ plans. By purchasing service after a change is posted, including by continuing to top up your account, you accept the current terms of service. You can cancel service at any time, without penalty or cancellation fees.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.