cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posts count in pop-up

Anonymous
Not applicable

This appears to be capped at 2000.

I was about to send a message to will13am where I hover on the username and then click Send Message in the pop-up when I noticed a nice round number and thought to say something about it. So I went back and thought well 2000 doesn't sound at all right. I checked mine. I checked GinYVR. Both 2000. hmm

@Alan_K @CS_Agent 

Yeah I know...low to no priority but hey...it ain't right 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

This appears to be capped at 2000.

I was about to send a message to will13am where I hover on the username and then click Send Message in the pop-up when I noticed a nice round number and thought to say something about it. So I went back and thought well 2000 doesn't sound at all right. I checked mine. I checked GinYVR. Both 2000. hmm

@Alan_K @CS_Agent 

Yeah I know...low to no priority but hey...it ain't right 🙂

@Anonymous Thanks for flagging to us, this bug has been fixed now 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:

This bug has been around for a number of days.  No big deal.  If you want to see personal stats or that of your peers just click on the profile. 

The pop-up is quicker for that quick glance. I guess we'll see if anyone says anything. Thanks.

Only matters to those looking over their shoulder all the time.  Smiley Tongue

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

This bug has been around for a number of days.  No big deal.  If you want to see personal stats or that of your peers just click on the profile. 

The pop-up is quicker for that quick glance. I guess we'll see if anyone says anything. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous  this 2000 limit has been around for a while,  Its more likley a lithium thing than a PM thing.  Best place to put these issues is https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Community-Technical-Issues/td-p/214529/jump-to/first-unread-message  and to tag @David_J 

That link doesn't work. But I'm aware of the thread. Thanks for adding the other tag.

I hadn't heard about it before. And I only just noticed it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous  this 2000 limit has been around for a while,  Its more likley a lithium thing than a PM thing.  Best place to put these issues is https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Community-Technical-Issues/td-p/214529  and to tag @David_J 

edit fixed link

Need Help? Let's chat.