cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting of payments

dexter1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi guys, I am new to Public Mobile. I just had my renewal date yesterday (Aug 22). I thought my Autopay would come directly out of my account. Ooops. my bad. So tonight I topped up to my plan amount, and as of the time of posting this, the plan has not renewed. also, it shows expired. Normally how long does it take to have the plan active again? Thanks for your help. M
8 REPLIES 8

@dexter1 wrote:

No, not yet. I can check voicemail, just worried to make a call and be billed a per minute. 

No surprises at this prepaid provider. No per minute (or text or data) billing. If you haven't paid for the feature you will not be able to use it.

If you are able to connect to your voice mail box, your plan is active.

@dexter1You won't be billed / minute with Public Mobile.. if you are out of your allotment eg data etc. Things just stop. if the service is working you are fine.

Since you are on the $25 plan, it doesn't matter since it is unlimited calling.. But checking voicemail do count as minutes with lower cost plans.

dexter1

No, not yet. I can check voicemail, just worried to make a call and be billed a per minute. 

@dexter1IF you have service and also enough in your balance (whihc you do), just ignore it. In my case my account gets done next morning at 9:02AM.

dexter1

I just did that however, it says to top up and prompts for the credit card info. my plan is 25 and I have 25 available on the account. it also says to disregard if on auto-pay or there is enough. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dexter1 wrote:
Hi guys, I am new to Public Mobile. I just had my renewal date yesterday (Aug 22). I thought my Autopay would come directly out of my account. Ooops. my bad. So tonight I topped up to my plan amount, and as of the time of posting this, the plan has not renewed. also, it shows expired. Normally how long does it take to have the plan active again? Thanks for your help. M

It is normal that your plan will be expired at the end of payment due day.

If your phone is still working, ignore the expired status.

By moring, your added fund will be used to renew your plan and your account status will be back to active.  Good night.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dexter1 wrote:

If this is the actual night of renewal then don't touch anything. It will take well into tomorrow to finish the renewal.

Are your services still working?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@dexter1You would need to log into your selfserve account and click on Reactivate button on the front page to get your plan going again.

Need Help? Let's chat.