cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to change the phone number?

Nadi2292
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I recently got a number for my mom. She constantly gets phone calls from all over the place. It's really annoying. It's an easy number; we were just trying to make it easy on her to remember.

Is there any way we can change the number? If yes, what's the process? 

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Nadi2292 wrote:

Hi all,

I recently got a number for my mom. She constantly gets phone calls from all over the place. It's really annoying. It's an easy number; we were just trying to make it easy on her to remember.

Is there any way we can change the number? If yes, what's the process? 

Thanks.

You can do the number change using the instructions given by others. You could still get spammed.  They can use a computer to dial all phone numbers.  You can block the numbers so it doesn't ring.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I know exactly what that is like. Someone named Randle had mine before and I am constantly getting threatening calls from collections agencies. I keep telling them I am not Randle, but they keep calling. I also get calls for Blue Cross/Blue Shield of USA constantly as well (one digit off from theirs) Sadly, it was put on my business cards and distributed at work before it all started happening so I kind of just accepted it rather than go to the expense of printing new cards and the hassle of telling everyone it changed. Sinces your is pretty recent, now is the time to do it!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

just a FYI, you are only allowed to change numbers once every 30 days.  not that you will, but incase you change numbers and then decide you do not like that number you can not change it till 30 days later. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Nadi2292 

You can change your phone number via self service account.  

Choose Plan and Add ons tab.  Then Change Phone number tab.  You then can choose different phone numbers.

Need Help? Let's chat.