cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting my number

honeybear345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recieved a voicemail telling me my number didn't port because of lack of info on my part, how csn I go back and change or add to that info on setup page?

5 REPLIES 5

@Dunkman FYI: "Include your phone number, account number and PIN.  Try to include all the necessary information for porting  ie.  Account holder name, Account number, phone number, PIN, etc"  is no longer needed in first message as moderators send out authentication message.

See: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-how-you-verify-that-you-re-t...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@honeybear345 wrote:

I recieved a voicemail telling me my number didn't port because of lack of info on my part, how csn I go back and change or add to that info on setup page?

What happens when you go to self serve and select change number. There it will give you the option to select from another provider which will attempt to port the number from which I am guessing by your later post is Bell?

EDIT: You are trying to port to PM and not Telus right?

@honeybear345

You will need the help from a moderator for unsuccessful ports.  Continue to use your previous service until the port is done.  Expect 1-3 day wait for moderator help.  

send a private message to moderator through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your phone number, account number and PIN.  Try to include all the necessary information for porting  ie.  Account holder name, Account number, phone number, PIN, etc.

honeybear345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a call from Telus, they said I didn't supply a PIN for my account with Bell....just not sure how to try again without starting setup again

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Who sent you the voice mail? I know when I ported my parent's number to PM, I could not even attempt the port until I matched the details on their old account exactly, right down to the abbreviation used for crescent. Every attempt prior to the successful one failed on the PM website itself without any voice mails, texts, calls, etc. I had set them up with a temp PM number prior to attempting the port. Once I matched it eactly 3 business days later it finished porting (landline to mobile). 

Need Help? Let's chat.