cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from wind

Mohaly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Good evening, everybody.
I've tried to port from Wind Mobile to Public Mobile first times that activation is failed and my credit card is rejected. The second time I have tried a credit card from another bank and it has successfully deducted the money but activation page gives me action request have failed error in red and below the red lines it gives me activation request have been processed. I am confused is the activation is done or not and it have been two hours now and nothing happens. I need your urgent support, please, to process my activation.
10 REPLIES 10

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Mohaly

I'm sorry for the delay in our response. I see that your port completed on the 22nd. Are you still having issues? 

Please let me know!

Saray 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Mohaly

Still waiting without any response

Mohaly
Now I posted on Facebook and Twitter and to be honest I don't expect any response

Mohaly

For the old members
for how long do I have to wait until I got any reply from any MOD to tell me what is going not even to solve the problem?

Mohaly
@Shazia_k, @Mary_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D
Dear MOD I got an email from public mobile at 7 a.m. today said that my account is activated but still unable to login to my account and even when I tried to change password it tells me that the email is not found in the data base.

Mohaly
Thanks I have sent a message with all the details for the four MOD and I wish one of them will help me and fix this problem

cheri

When you private message to MOD, give them your WIND account number too to check porting went sussesfully. It should be 3 alphabets followed by 11 digits total 14.

Pillzberri

in this case you need to message an MOD. If there is ever a next time It is always better to register a new number first then port after. Getting a new number first will allow you to activate the plan with no issues and test the service and once it is up and running you port. I wish you best of luck!

Mohaly
Thanks I will try to contact the MOD thanks for your help

cheeseburger
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You'll need to contact a MOD and it likely won't be a quick fix due to the current demand.

Be patient and follow the steps outlined here:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.