cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Issues

ppachai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my account yesterday, and received confirmation that my number had been ported from Freedom.  I can make and receive calls but am receiving no data.  Can't figure it out.  I am using a LG V20 which is unlocked.  Can anyone help?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jamiedowner,

I've responded to your private message. It seems like the port did not properly process but I was able to get it going ! Please view your messages for more details 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jamiedowner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have sent a msg to a mod and no reply yet so i have to post here i got set up with PM yesterday everything works now but my number hasnt ported over i can call out send text but i can not get incoming calls i really need to get this fixed

and when i call out its shows the number i ported over

ppachai

Yes.  Thanks.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

does this mean that the factory reset helped?  

ppachai

Thanks.  Tried that but no success.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have configured the APN and restart your phone, the next step would be creating a back up and then factory reset your phone.  A lot of user (myself included) had to factory reset the LG phone (mine is a LG G4) to get data to work.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @ppachai!

Welcome to PM!

You will need to manually enter the APN settings for data to work.  Some phones don't automatically configure APN settings.  Here is how you can do that:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-setup-data-and-APN-on-my-And...

Need Help? Let's chat.