cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported over from Freedom, wrong plan was assigned to me + Data not working =(

xvietbbboix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported my wifes account and mine over from Freedom to take advantage of the 40 dollar plan. 

After the port, her plan looked good at $40 per month for 3 month. Mine, it seems that I was on the $10 plan with no data. I thought was odd, so I manually added the plan myself. ( I don't know if that will disallow me to get the 2gb bonus, but we will see)

After adding it manually to the $40 plan, I noticed I still don't have data. I checked my APN settings, everything looks good. My account says I have 6 gbs for the next 3 months, but still no data. 

Any thoughts?

9 REPLIES 9

If you send a msg to mod hopefully they will look after you and you will get reply by tomorrow morning since they close for today now.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

xvietbbboix

Sorry,

Just to update this thread, no data, no inbound voice, no txt, only outbound calls. My caller id doesnt work, shows that I look like an unknown number. It seems like my number go lost somewhere in the porting. =(

xvietbbboix

@MarieHelen_L

xvietbbboix

I had already messaged mods, but still not answer.. =(

xvietbbboix

I'm hoping to get this going in the morning, I ported over at around 4:30pm to, I am still stuck in limbo guys.. Please HELP !

xvietbbboix

tried different phone with my sim. Does't work.

Tried my wifes sim on my phone. Her sim works on my phone. =/

Can't text inbound or out. Only voice.

I would say try sim in different phone to see if its works if doesn't then Contact mod check my earlier post.
Call and text both working incoming and outgoing ?
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

xvietbbboix

I tried it about 3-4 times now.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Did you tried rebooting your phone.
Also try your sim on other phone if data does work on other phone then reset your phone. If doesn't work then its a service issue and then send a msg to mod

Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

Need Help? Let's chat.