cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported over from Freedom, plan details has "Expired" in it

Aahan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I just ported over from Freedom to the $40 4gb talk and text plan. Everything works as expected, but I just noticed there was a line in my plan details that says "Expired". I'm assuming the "Expired" refers to the 6GB data pack, now that its been increased to 12GB, but I just wanted to confirm. I've attached a screenshot of my plan details.Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 6.31.46 PM.png

5 REPLIES 5

Aahan

Thanks, that's all I needed to know! 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Aahan Ignore that. That is a discount code name. Here is the confirmation: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Re-Competitive-Response-Limited-Time-...

If everything working as thry suppose to then its just a system glitch. But if you want to make sure contact mod here how
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Aahan

Everything's working fine. I got the 12GB data on my plan, I'm able to use LTE on my phone. My only concern is why "Expired" is showing up in my plan details.

Maurth

Contact a Mod in the community.  I had serious issues with my account porting a number from a corporate account and they had my up and running in 2 days, instead of the 30 telus told me.

Cheers

Maurth

Need Help? Let's chat.