cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Number Still Incomplete

WilsonThai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported my Fongo number (VOIP) 4 days ago. I didn't give my IMEI number. So I am assuming that's the problem for why it didn't work? I already messaged a PM Mod with my IMEI number and the number that I want to port over. I am still waiting for a response but after going through all these posts from the community, I noticed that some people here get their problem solved faster than just sending a PM Mod a private message. 

Currently I can still receive calls and text from the Fongo app but I can't call or text without using the app. I do have data from PM but that's about it because the Fongo number haven't ported over properly.

4 REPLIES 4

WilsonThai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I already ported my number but it's incomplete. I tried it again but it gives me an error message.

Zwei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for help but got the error message in step 4.I think need a mod to fix my problem.

Zwei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number from Bell on Nov 18th, it's been 6 days not working properly(unable to receive calls and texts). I've sent private messages to @Shazia_K and @Mary_M.Those messages have not been read by the mods.

I hope to hear back soon from someone. 

Need Help? Let's chat.