cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pokemon GO: Anyone else having login issues?

para
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It seems like it was reported all over the net that people who were on the Telus network (public mobile included) are having difficulty logging into Pokemon GO using mobile data. Any of the mods have any idea whats going on? I still cannot get on.
13 REPLIES 13

mfg81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes... as of today it is working -- very well as it happens.

Thanks everyone.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mfg81 update to the newest version maybe that will help you. I have no issues, it actually runs better that the ram leak is fixed! 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I thought it was resolved, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues.

mfg81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has this been resolved? I'm still having issues. I just emailed niantic, but I'm curios if anyone else has made progress.

Rockdaddy22

Can anyone provide me with some links dealing with this issue and the Telus network?

antmokrocks

This is honestly so frusturating, hasn't been working for me since last weekend. This game is mostly the reason I decided to joing PM and get data. 

J2xCL

I have the same issue with Pokemon Go on Public Mobile network, I tried other carriers' (Fido and Wind Mobile) sim cards on my phone, they all work well for the game without any sign-in problem. Obviously it is the network problem between PublicMobile/Telus and Niantic.These topics have been discussed in the community for a while, but still don't see any response form the moderators, don't know if Public Mobile working to solve the problem or not.

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Seems like it works if you turn off LTE.

Rockdaddy22
This is just crazy

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Same issue. At first I thougt it was the phone but it's the SIM. Data works for YouTube etc.. but will not work for Pokemon Go.

landf2000

Been having the same issue, frustrated out of my mind. Anyone have a solution?

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@para This is probably unrelated, but I've been receiving spam text messages on my phone today.

[ edit: after discussion within community, receiving spam texts -- definitely unrelated! ]

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @para;

Here's a thread about the same issue from yesterday: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Change-IP-address/m-p/73222

Apparently @Ematrix has found a workaround.

Need Help? Let's chat.