cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

callie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello
My phone and my daughters phones are due on 30th but my money does not come in tell next day and I am asking for a one day extension please and thank you I am a single mom with a child that has disabilitys and need my phone in case something happens at school etc... Please help
8 REPLIES 8

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @callie,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. As @Luddite and @makkahn28 so well explained, Public Mobile does not offer extensions as we are a prepaid service. 

I think @Luddite suggestion to use Fongo would be great for emergencies. 

I wish you all the best 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

callie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
How do get rewards

Unfortunately, PM is a Prepaid, and extensions of any length don't exist, that belongs with Postpaid, though sometimes it would be nice to have an extra 24 Hrs if $$$ is on route, alas we'll have to learn how to co-exist with this, still happy.

Would be nice and interesting if a New Prepaid that's been cross-eyed with certain Postpaid features to create the ultimate Frankenstein Prepaid that was like Heaven

@callie For the days when you cannot make your payment and the account is suspended, you could still make calls, and receive texts, with the app from fongo.com. BUT this will only work in places where you can connect your phone to wifi; McDonalds, Starbucks, Walmart, etc.. My sister has done this and I have with my iPod when in Walmart. If you do use Fongo, just give that phone number to your emergency contacts as a secondary number in case your regular number does not answer.

If you need more info, just let us kmow.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@dhanadhan wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@NDesai Don't think autopay can be set for date beyond Expiry?

You should get rewards for use on next renewal. 

Agreed.

@Luddite wrote:

You should get rewards for use on next renewal. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

If there is no payment source attached to pay for the renewal, your account will simply get suspended till you pay. Of course you will not have the service.

In this type of situation it makes sense to use credit card so the balance would be paid later on. And on top of that you get AutoPay reward of -$2/30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.