cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help - I'm stuck in a loop and can't register new account

MrT1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try registering . It asks me for a code and it says that the phone is already associated with an account.

i set up two Phones for my kids and now I also want ot tranfer mine from Rogers.

I believe I used my e-mail or.  I had used my primary and secondary e-mails and now its a mess.

I can Provide the Phone nmbers in question and you can verify that it indeed my credit card that is paying for those lines

8 REPLIES 8

bimala

yes. I am in now. Thanks.

Aïssata_B
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @bimala, it doesn't take time to register. The activation takes about 5-10 minutes. Were you able to complete the process?

bimala

I activated my number yesterday. Does it take time for it to mature to allow me to register? 

bimala

I got my numner yesterday. Does it take time for it to mature to allow me to register? 

MrT1

currently working with moderator to team to clear my number from database.. looks like it was an incomplete initiation of a SIM 

MrT1
1. Verify Your Phone Number
2. Create Your Profile
3. You're Registered!
Step 1: Enter your 10-digit phone number (without spaces or dashes). Click Submit and you'll receive a text message containing your 6-digit code.
+1 * The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

what code are you referring to?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MrT1, each Public Mobile account is a separate entity and cannot share with any other account.  So, the email login has to be unique.  Most of us use email aliases to ensure uniqueness.  If you are able to back out and start again, then do so.  If you are stuck at a point where you cannot start all over from the beginning, please private message the moderator team for assistance. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.