cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please, I would like to have my old number back

Hello,

I am an elderly client and l had my number ***-***-**** for the past 20 years and so. The number currently has not been given to anyone at this moment and time.

However; you have taken my number for re-circulation in saying for non-payment for the past 90 days; however, when l left to my vacation, l did not cancel the number and l had given you per-authorized credit card number. Instead of using per-authorized number which was in your system, you have stopped the payment and took away the number for re-circulation.

Please, I have been your loyal customer for a few years now, and l know now the number has not been assigned to anyone.

Therefore, l am kindly requesting my current number, ***-***-**** to be charged to ***-***-****.

Please and thank you!

Sincerely, 

Tsion Birru

I would like to have my old number back

Hello,

I am an elderly client and l had my number for the past 20 years and so. The number currently has not been given to anyone at this moment and time.

However; you have taken my number for re-circulation in saying for non-payment for the past 90 days; however, when l left to my vacation, l did not cancel the number and l had given you per-authorized credit card number. Instead of using per-authorized number which was in your system, you have stopped the payment and took away the number for re-circulation.

Please, I have been your loyal customer for a few years now, and l know now the number has not been assigned to anyone.

Therefore, l am kindly requesting my current number, xxxxxxx to be charged to xxxxxxxxx

Please and thank you!

edited by computergeek541: please do not post your personal information

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Please, I would like to have my old number back

Hi there, 

The community won't be able to help you out. Perhaps you should try sending a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.

Refer to this link for more info:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...Smiley Tongue

Cheers,

Tags (1)

Thanks DSM18, I've contacted the customer in private.

Regards

Eddy

You sent to a link to change my password, verification, which l have done over 5 times. 

This is my concern: 

I am an elderly client and l had my number XXX-XXX-XXXX for the past 20 years and so. The number currently has not been given to anyone at this moment and time.

Therefore, l am kindly requesting my current number, XXX-XXX-XXXX to be charged to XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Please and thank you!

Sincerely, 

Tsion Birru

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tsionbirru wrote:

You sent to a link to change my password, verification, which l have done over 5 times. 

This is my concern: 

I am an elderly client and l had my number for the past 20 years and so. The number currently has not been given to anyone at this moment and time.

Therefore, l am kindly requesting my current number,  to be charged to 

Please and thank you!

Sincerely, 

Tsion Birru

Sorry for you @tsionbirru but you need to write to the moderator...not here with customers like you...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and don't post personal information here..click on the 3 dots right up in your message...

Hello,

No you did not phone or you sent me a link which is not help full, again my phone number is xxxx xxx xxxx; however, l would like to have my old number back, it has not been given  to anyone, the number is xxx-xxx-xxxx

Please and thank you!

Edited by computergeek541: removed peesonal information

Please, my greatest concern is not privacy at this point, l do know why you are ignoring my question to....have the number, which l had for about 20 years.

Can you please resolve this issue?

Please and thank you

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tsionbirru wrote:

Please, my greatest concern is not privacy at this point, l do know why you are ignoring my question to....have the number, which l had for about 20 years.

Can you please resolve this issue?

Please and thank you

Because here @tsionbirru we are just customers like you and we can't do anything with your problem.

With the moderator we can have help and explanation..here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please click you mail box and reply. Don't leave your personal information in the forum .