cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please, I would like to have my old number back

tsionbirru
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello,

I am an elderly client and l had my number ***-***-**** for the past 20 years and so. The number currently has not been given to anyone at this moment and time.

However; you have taken my number for re-circulation in saying for non-payment for the past 90 days; however, when l left to my vacation, l did not cancel the number and l had given you per-authorized credit card number. Instead of using per-authorized number which was in your system, you have stopped the payment and took away the number for re-circulation.

Please, I have been your loyal customer for a few years now, and l know now the number has not been assigned to anyone.

Therefore, l am kindly requesting my current number, ***-***-**** to be charged to ***-***-****.

Please and thank you!

Sincerely, 

Tsion Birru

16 REPLIES 16

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@slash407 wrote:

horrible, but i think its lost once its removed, maybe u forgot to set it to auto-pay? just a guess

In the original post it states that autopay was setup but from the sounds of it there might have been a problem with the payment going through. In any case hopefully the number is available so they can get it back 416 numbers are valuable.

jameskennedy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Id try Pming the community moderator and see if they can give you a hand with getting your number back.

sandpublic

@tsionbirru wrote:

I did give the verification they need, however, the keep sending the same thing back, which still doesn't address the issue.

I do not understand why  the do even have alive person to talk to

If that is the case then @Eddy_G will get back to you and hopefully he will be able to get your number back. Public Mobile only has online support so please be patient and they should get back to you as soon as they can.

tsionbirru

I did give the verification they need, however, the keep sending the same thing back, which still doesn't address the issue.

tsionbirru

sandpublic

@tsionbirru wrote:

Hello,

No you did not phone or you sent me a link which is not help full, again my phone number is xxxxxxxx; however, l would like to have my old number back, it has not been given  to anyone, the number is xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Please and thank you!

@tsionbirru, I can understand your frustration. The best thing to do is to click on the mail envelope and reply to the Moderator_Team message so that they can help you resolve your issue.

Hope that helps and you are able to get your number back.

Eddy_G
Customer Support Agent

@tsionbirru

Please check your messages. I have invited twice to verify your account.

Eddy

PM Mod

demon1102
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please click you mail box and reply. Don't leave your personal information in the forum . 

@tsionbirru wrote:

Please, my greatest concern is not privacy at this point, l do know why you are ignoring my question to....have the number, which l had for about 20 years.

Can you please resolve this issue?

Please and thank you

Because here @tsionbirru we are just customers like you and we can't do anything with your problem.

With the moderator we can have help and explanation..here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

tsionbirru

Please, my greatest concern is not privacy at this point, l do know why you are ignoring my question to....have the number, which l had for about 20 years.

Can you please resolve this issue?

Please and thank you

tsionbirru

Hello,

No you did not phone or you sent me a link which is not help full, again my phone number is xxxx xxx xxxx; however, l would like to have my old number back, it has not been given  to anyone, the number is xxx-xxx-xxxx

Please and thank you!

Edited by computergeek541: removed peesonal information

@tsionbirru wrote:

You sent to a link to change my password, verification, which l have done over 5 times. 

This is my concern: 

I am an elderly client and l had my number for the past 20 years and so. The number currently has not been given to anyone at this moment and time.

However; you have taken my number for re-circulation in saying for non-payment for the past 90 days; however, when l left to my vacation, l did not cancel the number and l had given you per-authorized credit card number. Instead of using per-authorized number which was in your system, you have stopped the payment and took away the number for re-circulation.

Please, I have been your loyal customer for a few years now, and l know now the number has not been assigned to anyone.

Therefore, l am kindly requesting my current number,  to be charged to 

Please and thank you!

Sincerely, 

Tsion Birru

Sorry for you @tsionbirru but you need to write to the moderator...not here with customers like you...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and don't post personal information here..click on the 3 dots right up in your message...

tsionbirru

You sent to a link to change my password, verification, which l have done over 5 times. 

This is my concern: 

I am an elderly client and l had my number XXX-XXX-XXXX for the past 20 years and so. The number currently has not been given to anyone at this moment and time.

Therefore, l am kindly requesting my current number, XXX-XXX-XXXX to be charged to XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Please and thank you!

Sincerely, 

Tsion Birru

Eddy_G
Customer Support Agent

Thanks DSM18, I've contacted the customer in private.

Regards

Eddy

DSM18

Hi there, 

The community won't be able to help you out. Perhaps you should try sending a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.

Refer to this link for more info:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Cheers,

tsionbirru
Hello,

I am an elderly client and l had my number for the past 20 years and so. The number currently has not been given to anyone at this moment and time.

Therefore, l am kindly requesting my current number, xxxxxxx to be charged to xxxxxxxxx

Please and thank you!

edited by computergeek541: please do not post your personal information

Need Help? Let's chat.