cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan won't reactivate

sjtolle1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help! My credit card expired. I connected a new credit card and sucessfully submitted payment. Unfortunately, my plan is still NOT activated after days. Help me get my plan active again!

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

In addition to the lost phone/found phone toggle, manually topping up $1 is also something worth trying before the last resort of seeking moderator team assistance which takes time.  I reactivated an account yesterday and went through a bit of pain with the system throwing a hissy fit.  I logged out and back in and in that time, whatever broke fixed itself.  I was going to try the lost phone thing but didn't need to.

charlesgo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried checking your account in incognito mode on your browser? if your card was still processed i think it may be another problem?  I have heard of someone processing payment incognito which resolved the problem before.

Hope this helps!

@sjtolle1 wrote:

Help! My credit card expired. I connected a new credit card and sucessfully submitted payment. Unfortunately, my plan is still NOT activated after days. Help me get my plan active again!

The only thing that I can suggest would be to go back into your accou t and report your phone as lost/stolen.  After a few minutes, tell the self-serve system that you have found your phone.

The other thing to try is to peform another manual payment of a few dollars.  These strange steps seem to reset accounts to working state some of the time.

If that doesn't work, you need to send a private message to Moderator_Team using the link below.

Https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.