cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Plan not working

unfortunately i dont have that kind of time im waiting to hear back from my work which cant get a hold of me and if i cant go back to work i cant pay my public mobile bill you see what im sayin

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bainer55 wrote:

unfortunately i dont have that kind of time im waiting to hear back from my work which cant get a hold of me and if i cant go back to work i cant pay my public mobile bill you see what im sayin

Once you reach out to moderators, you'll have to wait to hear back for moderator team, so while waiting...try the suggestions provided by the Community Forum members.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Bainer55  download textnow in the meantime and let your work know your textnow number. You can call and text through it on wifi. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try @hairbag1 's suggestion.  Here's a screenshot to help

20200504_182846.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bainer55 wrote:

@Bainer55 

If restarting the phone does not resolve the issue and you have to contact Moderators for help, I suggest informing your work of an alternate number where you can be reached.

If you do not have a readily available number, you can download a free app such as TextNow (you will get your own number) that you can use in the meantime via wifi.