cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changing didnt happen at the billing cycle

yanhe100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi team. I am on a 15 dollar plan and tried to change to 25 dollar one. It supposedly happen today June 1 but it didnt. I am charged 15 dollars again and the plan is the same. 

Really like to get some help here.Thank

4 REPLIES 4

@Luddite wrote:

@dabr FYI: in theory no prepayments are needed for a future plan change when autopay is enabled. Though your prepayment suggestion is the only (almost) foolproof way.

Thanks @Luddite , you're right prepayment isn't necessary (having done it myself) for future plan change.  Probably could have phrased it better though:)

@dabr FYI: in theory no prepayments are needed for a future plan change when autopay is enabled. Though your prepayment suggestion is the only (almost) foolproof way.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@yanhe100 wrote:

Hi team. I am on a 15 dollar plan and tried to change to 25 dollar one. It supposedly happen today June 1 but it didnt. I am charged 15 dollars again and the plan is the same. 

Really like to get some help here.Thank

Did you add the funds in your account and then selected/future dated the change.  It's a two step process, if not, then you need to contact the moderators help as suggested already.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@yanhe100 

If you need the $25 plan for this month, you can private message a moderator. Maybe add extra $10 into your account so moderator can change plans.  Expect 1-2 day wait.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.