cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changed but not sure why this amount deducted

duferdous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello ,

I have the $25 plan for 30 days. I see en extra 500 MB data is added as a bonus. However I have loyalty bonus $1 and still seeing the autopay bonus $2. in that case my cost should be go down to $22 + tax. However, I got in my card statement @$25.30 deducted with tax. in QC the tax is 14.975%, so without tax my plan is deducted approximately $24.05. Is that 500 MB data replaced my previous $2 autopay bonus? If yes, then why its shoing as reward in my account? Please help

Sincerely,

Hossain

Untitled.png

2 REPLIES 2

castleco1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. The amount deducted ($25.30) is the correct amount paid based on the numbers provided. 

Your plan is $25 and you have $3 in credits. The tax is 14.975%.

The math behind the total deducted is: 

$25-$3 = $22

$22 x 1.14975 = $25.30. 

What may have caused confusion is tax is always multipled onto subtotals and not added or subtracted. Everything seems to be correct based on the information you provided. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@duferdous  The rewards are added to your plan at your standard renewal date, a few hours before in the middle of the night during your renewal.

If that was a scheduled "change at next renewal" you should see those in your account history, if you did a manual "change plan now" those rewards do not get applied.

Can you include a screen shot of your public mobile account payment history?

P.S. you will get the $2 and 500mb each month (as long as autopay is configured)

Need Help? Let's chat.