cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change to the new $40/4GB on auto pay went smoothly

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wohooo, I am happy to inform you that my future dated plan change to the new $40/4GB plan while on auto pay went through.

I have to admit, last night I panicked a little. Before I went to sleep around 2 am Alberta time I logged into my account just to find both error messages "Plan Expired" and "Your account has been suspended".

I knew the "Plan Expired" message was normal and appears just before payment and would be gone by morning.

But the "account suspended" error in red had me worried. Surprisingly the service was still working. That's why I said "time to go to bed, I take care of this tomorrow, when mods are online."

This morning I woke up to a full functioning self serve account without any warnings or errors and a new $120 plan...

Thank you Public Mobile. With the next due payment in April I am reaching the next level in savings: the Loyalty Rewards

18 REPLIES 18

@cameraguy

These should all process normally.  Autopay charge occurs late in the evening, and everything is good to go in the morning.  You should have no problem at all.

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
My wife's and my plan changed smoothly without any problem.
Great!!!

cameraguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mine is today with auto pay and nothing yet, at what time do they auto renew?

Watoko

Mine went smoothly as well! Rewards and all went through. Seamless!!!!

McLaren
My scheduled plan changed switched over successfully as well to the fall promo plan today. Bug finally fixed?

Watoko

Mine is today! Will see what happens!

wakka88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mine renewal will come up in Feb and it's good to hear your sharing with no gitch!

suno
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
My renewal went without a glitch.

@ute1978 

Glad to hear your plan renewed successfully. 

FYI, Even that suspended message is normal during renewal. 

More info here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Update-warnings-on-self-serve-during-renewa...

ute1978

@imm1304 wrote:

Hi @ute1978!

Welcome to the 1 year loyalty club.  I like this line "Loyalty Rewards $3" very much in selfserve.  Reminds me that my bill is getting lower with time.. as opposed to other carriers where bills tend to creep up.  

Not yet @imm1304 I still have 90 days to go until I reach the 1 year loyalty club.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @ute1978!

My plan renewed yesterday.. no interruptions in service. 

Welcome to the 1 year loyalty club.  I like this line "Loyalty Rewards $3" very much in selfserve.  Reminds me that my bill is getting lower with time.. as opposed to other carriers where bills tend to creep up.  

mimmo

glad to see the  the bug was fixed.  thanks to all those who suffered through the issues (customers, mods and PM) so that the system could get better.  

I'm letting my plan expire for two weeks, as i am out of teh country, and will add funds mid feb, hopefully reactivation will go smoothly. 

McLaren

Great news! Thanks for sharing.  Mine is coming up tomorrow so fingers crossed.

joejoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CaNuCk07 I think the bug had been fixed. Nothing to worry about. Good luck anyway!

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great to hear ... my renewal is coming up very soon as well  and will share my experience with you as well.

Great to hear that system is working.

Enjoy PM 🙂

ute1978

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

Awesome! mine is tonight! fingers crossed for a smooth change!

I recommend not to log in before next morning to avoid getting upset about potential errors.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Awesome! mine is tonight! fingers crossed for a smooth change!

SD08

Thanks for sharing that with us.  Good to hear.  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.