cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Plan Suggestion

@tehowennathe  I knew you were from Ktown from a post a few months back when you were talking about slow internet (Paul's 🤣) I'm from Ktown to lmao. Get first Nations wireless. No issues with them. 

Wasn't aware of that in sasne. I went across the border a few days ago to Champlain to mail some stuff at USPS. No issues at all crossing.

Take care!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jb456 yeah cornwall border asked a million questions on why I was in Akwesasne and that I could only cross that one time because I'm not supposed to. Don't know think many people know because US border says it's ok for us to cross if it's for a good reason. They didn't even ask why I crossed when they seen I'm from Kahnawake. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@tehowennathe  hate that border even in normal times. Always cross at fort Covington when going to the USA side of sasne. but understand your situation. They're always beeeeeppss at that broder. Lol.

Highlighted

If PM could add different Canada US plans I'd be happy. I don't need as much data as my Canada US plan has but I'm happy with the plan with having family across the border.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@tehowennathe  would the TEXTNOW app be any help for you?

You can get an area code in USA or Canada..514/438 /450 here.

Free USA/ Canada calling, text even has voicemail. Works anywhere in the world all you need is a wifi connection. Works on data to.

Highlighted

TextNow has been nothing but issues in the past. Text are delayed because I can see notifications but not messages. Calls are hard to hang up. Sometimes I get notifications but no sound letting me know. I don't like TextNow