cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired etc.

jgervero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am so confused with what is happening on my account. Help out a newbie?

I msged mods but no reply yet so hoping I'd get some help here.

#1 I am seeing the Please disregard this message if you have enough funds or are on Auto Pay which I have both BUT account status is Plan Expired? 

#2 My plan is $25, before renewal I had $4 in my available funds. PM charged me $9.45. And now my available funds is $15. What am I missing? How did they come up with these numbers? 

#3 Am I supposed to do something to renew my plan? If I have enough funds and is on autopay, does the system automatically renew my plan or do I have to actually login and renew/pay it myself?

Tia.

3 REPLIES 3

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@jgervero wrote:

#1 I am seeing the Please disregard this message if you have enough funds or are on Auto Pay which I have both BUT account status is Plan Expired? 

If service is on, and you can call/text/data, don't need worry about your account status.

#2 My plan is $25, before renewal I had $4 in my available funds. PM charged me $9.45. And now my available funds is $15. What am I missing? How did they come up with these numbers? 

Not sure what happened, need more details.

#3 Am I supposed to do something to renew my plan? If I have enough funds and is on autopay, does the system automatically renew my plan or do I have to actually login and renew/pay it myself?

If your account has enough funds to cover plan or you set up auto pay, PM will automatically renew your plan, and after successful renew. you'll get confirm message from PM. I would suggest put a little more funds in your account if you can before renewable date, that will make renew more smoothly and successfully.

Tia.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jgervero wrote:

Tia.

@jgerveroIf your plan is active and you can make call/texts and access data then that means you can ignore the message. This is happening because your plan is set to renew. If you have enough funds in your account then that will be used first upon renewal. Nothing to do from your end.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jgervero wrote:

Tia.

Yes plan should renew automatically if autopay is enabled...sometimes errant texts are received, if everything is working fine with your phone and plan, then best to ignore the messages you are receiving.

Need Help? Let's chat.