cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired and Suspended Account

CannedPringles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I seem to be getting multiple signals with my dashboard/welcome screen when I log into my Public Mobile account online. See a screenshot here.

So I had a plan, which was that promo plan for 4.5GB + 500MB free. I don't recall it being the promo currently in place now, which is + 500MB if registered for autopay. I believe that (yes) this plan has expired, which is shown on the screenshot.

I am registered with autopay, but it hasn't been debited out of my bank account yet. For the past few months, the debits have been occurring during the day, so I was thinking it was going to be debited during the daytime of the 25th (which is when autopay is scheduled to pay the plan). 

I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to do anything? There is a button saying "reactivate current plan" and there is a message saying to ignore it if I'm registered for autopay (which I am). I guess I'm trying to ask what I should do next? I kind of need the data plan tomorrow...

If the link above does not work, here is a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 1.39.50 AM.png

19 REPLIES 19

Paxton31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for trying to help but it is clearly not a browser or cache issue. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Paxton31 : That is odd. Although seems some people interpret what they read differently. Here's hoping your yet again updating of the cc info works for your next renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Paxton31 

in here community site no one can help you, just to you know all member here they are a customer like me and you we help each other what we have for information to give to other maybe sometime they getting help from other without contact customer service agent...

you have to make report to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Paxton31

Here's why it wasn't working for me. This is kind of ridiculous though. Back in December, my credit card had been compromised so my credit card company sent me a new card as per usual. It is now September and Public Mobile has been charging my new card every month for the last 8 months successfully. For some reason, Public Mobile attempted to charge my old card. When I went to make the manual payment using the card on file, it was declined. I called my credit card company to see what was going on and that's when they told me that Public was trying to use my old card info! Why would that happen after all these months? Anyway, I've updated all the info again and hopefully, everything will be back to normal again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Paxton31 : Don't worry about multiple payments. Just make a manual "Other" payment to get your balance up to your plan cost and the plan should renew.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Paxton31 wrote:

What did you end up doing? I have the same issue where I am on auto-pay. The payment should have gone out today but it hasn't for some reason and so now my account is suspended. I am hesitant to make a payment as I don't want the automatic payment to come out as well at some random time. I've read some threads where people say they ended up with huge credits on their account as a result of trying to troubleshoot in this way. 

@Paxton31 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$ !

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount: $ ! + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

Paxton31

What did you end up doing? I have the same issue where I am on auto-pay. The payment should have gone out today but it hasn't for some reason and so now my account is suspended. I am hesitant to make a payment as I don't want the automatic payment to come out as well at some random time. I've read some threads where people say they ended up with huge credits on their account as a result of trying to troubleshoot in this way. 

@rd1000 wrote:

Well, I just tried to make a maual payment, and it seems there is a credit card problem. I am going to have to figure that out.

Thanks!

Click on MANAGE MY CARD

ADBAFA8D-9EB5-4691-8417-CD5315D3D825.png

rd1000

Well, I just tried to make a maual payment, and it seems there is a credit card problem. I am going to have to figure that out.

Thanks!

@rd1000 wrote:

Does your phone can call and text?

rd1000

I did not make a payment because it says "auto-renew" is on. If I make the payment manually, will they charge me again? I checked my card and I dont see a pending transaction, but that can sometimes take a day or so.

@rd1000 wrote:

I have just run into this problem. I received a notice that my account was going to renew, and they applied the auto pay rewards, but I just went to use my phone and it will not work. A recording says my account is suspended.

When I log in to my account, it does say suspended. It also says I am on autopay. The card has not changed and is good. So I am not sure if I should make a payment. This is a little frustrating.

Did you pay for your renewal? Did your card be charged? If not you can put manually money to pay your plan and reactivate your service? Or you can pay with the 611..

rd1000

I have just run into this problem. I received a notice that my account was going to renew, and they applied the auto pay rewards, but I just went to use my phone and it will not work. A recording says my account is suspended.

When I log in to my account, it does say suspended. It also says I am on autopay. The card has not changed and is good. So I am not sure if I should make a payment. This is a little frustrating.

@Danes wrote:

My account was suspended i have $ to top it up pleasr reactivate it !!

The people who you see responding here are customers.  We can't make any adjustments to your account.  Before contacting Public Mobile's moderators, what exactly is happening with your account?

If your account is suspended for non-payment, please make a top up to your account.

Does it happen to be your renewal date?  If it is, is it just the online account that says your account has been suspended or has your service stopped working.  Public Mobile has a long-standing self-serve account bug that causes it to report that your account is suspended when it really isn't.

Danes

My account was suspended i have $ to top it up pleasr reactivate it !!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CannedPringles Don't worry and the payment will be done during the midnight. Good night!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@CannedPringles wrote:

Hello,

I seem to be getting multiple signals with my dashboard/welcome screen when I log into my Public Mobile account online. See a screenshot here.

So I had a plan, which was that promo plan for 4.5GB + 500MB free. I don't recall it being the promo currently in place now, which is + 500MB if registered for autopay. I believe that (yes) this plan has expired, which is shown on the screenshot.

I am registered with autopay, but it hasn't been debited out of my bank account yet. For the past few months, the debits have been occurring during the day, so I was thinking it was going to be debited during the daytime of the 25th (which is when autopay is scheduled to pay the plan). 

I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to do anything? There is a button saying "reactivate current plan" and there is a message saying to ignore it if I'm registered for autopay (which I am). I guess I'm trying to ask what I should do next? I kind of need the data plan tomorrow...

If the link above does not work, here is a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 1.39.50 AM.png

Ignore it. It says that to all customers on renewal date. Does service still work?  Account will get suspended if no enough funds on balance when it tries to renew tonight or if autopay fails to charge your credit card but you should be okay. If it makes you feel better, you can make manual payment to ensure payment works, but it will still say plan expired.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@CannedPringles  If your phone is working do not do anything. If your plan was up for renewal and your phone is still working you can ignore this message. The temporary plan suspension although confusing is a normal part of Public Mobile's renewal process and in many ways it's best to simply not monitor the account during the renewal process.

If you are not familiar with the Public Mobile renewal process the temporary suspended status could easily cause concern and panic and and cause the customer to take uncecessary actions (Making onetime payments) that ofter result in account suspension possibly requiring moderator intervention and uncessary downtime.

The way the PM renewal process works is as follows:

1. Plan will show "expired" sometime before midnight.
2. Rewards get converted to available funds at midnight, rewards reset and account shows Suspended (temporary).
3. In the early hours, if there any available funds they are credited first then if necessary the AP credit card gets charged to cover the plan cost renewal.
4. Plan gets renewed and the account status changes back to Active.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CannedPringles 

Don't worry.  As long as your plan is working right now, you should be fine by the morning.  

The night before your payment expires (in your case, May 25), the self service account will show these warnings.  Overnight, payment should come from your autopay and your plan should be still running by the morning.  These warnings often alarm customers.  

Need Help? Let's chat.