cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired (Again)

haigy11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As with a few others, My plan failed to renew.  Although I got two texts with the first saying plan did not renew and the second saying 'Manual Payment, Please ignore.' My account still shows 'Suspended' and my phone doesnt work.  My account says suspended for the second time.  First being approx 2 1/2 months ago due to a glitch.  My account is setup for autopay and should never have an issue.

Everyone should be patient as it is to be expected with a no frills, low fee service such as PM. Things like glitches happen.  That being said I would still like to see mods online and be able to contact them with my issue. The links to send them a message seem to elude me today. That is frustrating to say the least.  If a Mod would be so kind as to PM me so I can provide a screenshot of my issue to enable its correction, I would be very appreciative.  

By the way, there is a link in another post saying contact a mod 'here' but the link sends you to a dead page.  Maybe people need to offer to help as mods?  Im thinking there are maybe not enough.  As I said before, any help would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This should be #1 priority bug for PM to fix in the new year!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kk1  if today is your renewal date and you have servcie then the message is normal.  it will change to suspended in a little bit then it will be renewed.  you only have an issue if you actually lose service.

this is a good read

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

kk1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is showing expired even though i have enough funds in my account. Please advise what to do.

regards

kk

Michael77

@haigy11,

I hope everything works out for you. 🙂

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

EDIT:  Sorry, the hover doesn't work like it does when a Moderator actually writes a post.  Send a PM directly to the @ Moderator Team account, via your "inbox"

All the moderators see and respond to PM's directed to @CS_Agent

Please hover  that link, and select 'send message' on the displayed window to contact the moderators.

You do not need to send one to a specific moderator, as they all see those sent to Moderator Team.

CalvinW

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

You still need a mod to fix the issue, just send them a private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.