cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change

Waynesta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I've seen multiple posts about the new $40 for $12GB/90 days.  I recently switch over to PM from Wind like 10 days ago and was wondering if I could only use the new plan after my 90 days.  Im currently on the 2GB/month plan. 

Thanks for the help.

6 REPLIES 6

Waynesta

Alright thanks for the help. Smiley Happy

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No, you can't upgrade mid-cycle. Your options are to upgrade on next renewal, or upgrade now by forfieting the remaining portion of your current plan (ie pay full again and start a new cycle).

jheili99

no, you can't change a pre-paid plan... you would have to wait for this plan to run out before the new promo plan can take effect... otherwise you would loose the money you just paid and have to pay all over again..

Waynesta

Sorry what I meant was am I able to change the plan for the current 90 days? Or will I have to start a new 90 day plan.  I have already switched to the new plan for the next cycle 

JaK

Hi @Waynesta;

Yes, you can. 

Here is an exerpt from the announcement:

If your plan ends after the promo period: You can future date a rate plan change during the promotional period, and have the promo plan take effect after November 20th. For example, if you’re currently on a 90 day plan that ends on November 28th, you will be able to sign into self-serve anytime between October 25th-November 20th and future date the promo plan to take effect upon your existing plan’s completion. Come November 21st, you would no longer be able to future date the promo plan.

jheili99

hi

yes if you schedule a plan change the new promo plan will take effect after your initial 90 days are up

Need Help? Let's chat.