cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change Didn't occur - move to new 4gb/mnth plan at autorenew

craigroxborough
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All - I set up my plan to change to the new 4gb/month plan (from the old 2gb/mnth plan) at the time of auto-renew.

My plan just auto-renewed but still lists my old plan as being in effect. Anyone have any advice? I would have assumed that info would update automatically, but it's not. Am worried I might miss out.

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To anyone that wants to respond to @powertunnel's post, please do so over here to avoid duplication.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

powertunnel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Autorenew is taking longer and longer to auto renew. My phone and data service is not available for several hours on the autorenewal date

craigroxborough

Major shout out to @Shazia_K for fixing my problem - love Public Mobile and looking forward to all this extra data!!

craigroxborough

@lanerolle thanks for sharing - even more evidence that there might have been a system wide problem. Hopefully the PM folks will get on this and respond to us shortly.

lanerolle

I have 3 phones and didn't work for any of them. Wanted to switch to new 4GB/month and auto-renewal didn't do the job. Please help

William

@craigroxborough hope they will fix soon. 🙂

craigroxborough

@William - good to know. maybe there was a bigger problem that affected a number of us. I imagine pretty much everyone tried to convert. Thanks for commenting and sharing.

William

Same here. Autopay today.but didn't get new plan. 

Spoiler

craigroxborough

Great @CaNuCk07 thanks for this!

@Shazia_K I'm hoping maybe you can help? I changed my plan to upgrade to the new 4gb/mnth data plan, but at autorenew it didn't see to work. I'm happy to message you privately if need be.

Thanks!

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Hello!  Attached some links below with helpful info, but if your transfer of plan did not occur, you should contact the mods and follow the below.

If your plan change has failed, or you are experiencing difficulty changing your plan, please send a private message including your Public Mobile phone number, account number and desired plan.

How should I contact the Community Moderators?

There are two ways that you are able to contact our Community Moderators:

1. Tagging: Simply tag one of the above Community mods by inserting their name in your topic or reply post. For example, if I wanted to tag Shazia, I would use @Shazia_K to contact her Please do not tag Moderators multiple times for one thread- it will not make them respond any faster. While it may take them 20-30 minutes to get back to you, they will be sure to do so.
  2. Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for the Community Moderator’s name or by clicking on the Community Moderator’s name or Avatar, then, on the right-side of their profile click on “Send this user a private message”

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.