cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone won't work - AutoPay account

sulynsi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everyone 

Been with Public Mobile now for 6 months and have loved the service but have come up against my first major issue. 

For some odd reason, both my husbands and my accounts are deactivated - even though they are auto paid and have been since we started. 

Why is it suddenly not picking up and just continuing on? 

Secondly, why does the password reset not send you an email, like it promises? 

I've seen an older thread from 2019 that says it was a known issue. It seems to be back. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. 

sue 

9 REPLIES 9

sulynsi

appreciate the links to the moderator - have a terrific day

sulynsi

Turns out to be a weird banking issue - your suggestion is what I'll do - borrow hubby's card until I can update a new one. 

Thanks 

sulynsi

Temporarily suspended. 

That's a great tip, 611 - I never thought of that, thanks 🙂

It turns out to be a bank CC problem 

sulynsi

thanks for your speedy response. 

seems like my CC company put a block 3 months ago on internet usage of my card!!

weird, because I've been using if for online purchases since they put the so called 'block' on it. Weird weird weird. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@sulynsi if your credit card isn't expired try manually paying with "other(enter the disired amount)" option for "payment type". then click the "reactivate button"

payment type1.jpeg

payment type2.jpeg

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sulynsi Get help with your account by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon - it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started. OR you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sulynsi , is it possible that your payment card expired?  Perhaps both accounts are renewed on the same day and multiple payments to the same vendor caused the anti fraud check to kick in.  This did happen to me before.  As for the password reset, there has not been much recent complaints about it, so presumably it works for almost all customer accounts.  In any event, you should reach out to the moderator team (customer service) to address the password reset and the payment problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.  Good luck.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@sulynsi dial 611 from your phone, what does it say? Thanks.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes, if the payments come out at the same time...the credit card company detects a "fraudulent activity" and will not allow the payment to happen. You'd need to contact a moderator to help you out...click on the ? in lower right side of page to start with moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.