cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Debby62066
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My bill is paid up to date but I can’t make or receive phone calls.. I’d like to know why that is

8 REPLIES 8

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Debby62066 wrote:

My bill is paid up to date but I can’t make or receive phone calls.. I’d like to know why that is

Mine has been doing this all evening too. I have to reboot the phone, I get service for a couple of minutes max, then I have to reboot again. Tried the SIM in another phone. Same deal. I think Bellus is having issues.

How to do the lost phone trick:

lost phone trick.PNG

Wait 5 minutes.

foundphone.PNG

Then reboot the phone.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Debby62066 wrote:

Are you also DebbieFournier?  Same dates for phone not working same symptoms.  I understand that it is very concerning when I phone but keeping the issues to one thread will help.  If this isn't you I do apologize.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Autopay/m-p/398797

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

My first thought if you were on a limited plan would be to check your available minutes is self serve, but @will13am has a great idea if you think there is no possibility that this is the case. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Debby62066, is your account showing as active in the self serve?  If so, maybe you can try doing the lost phone, found phone toggle to see if that fixes the issue.

Debby62066
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is a new activation as of June and a payment was made in June AND July 12

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

There are many possibilities. Is it a new activation? Are you on a $10 or 15 plan? Is today or yesterday your renewal date?

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you on a plan with limited minutes? Perhaps you've used them all up already?

Need Help? Let's chat.