cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone no go grrrrr

gilbertJbernard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wondering why I can't use my phone to call as I am on pre pay.... I have had this account for over 6 months now....They always take the money....but now it is saying I need to add money before I can complete a call .. grrrrrrrr

12 REPLIES 12

Did you have an available balance yesterday via manual payment or AutoPay?  Did the payment fail?  Did your Creditcard expire?

Good to hear you're up and running again.

gilbertJbernard

I just renewed the account and it worked... Can't wait for 6 hours for a moderate to get back to me .... Phone is now working....

Try loading funds from your registered cc to your account by calling *611. Let us know if this works. Good luck.

gilbertJbernard

Its been 15 minutes now without a reply 

If they have your valid credit card and you're on autopay...and it's not working, you'll have to send a private message to the moderators...Click this to message them.

Please be patient and let us know when & how things get straightened out.

Good luck.

gilbertJbernard

Tried it.... then tried to make a call ... same thing... Connor be completed because I do not have an active plan 

@gilbertJbernard wrote:

I am and have always been on Auto Pay... my payment date is 29 of April.... There is lots of money in my bank account ? 

Try this....Log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons / Lost-Stolen. Click Lost/Stolen and SUSPEND...log out for 5 minutes, then log back in and RESUME service. Cycle phone off/on and let us know if this helps. Good luck.

gilbertJbernard

I am and have always been on Auto Pay... my payment date is 29 of April.... There is lots of money in my bank account ? 

If you log into My Account and see that it's suspended, you'll need to make a payment. When was your last payment date ? What plan did you subscribe to ?

gilbertJbernard

Tells me I don't have an active account and to add money to my account .... That's when I try to make a call 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@gilbertJbernard wrote:

Wondering why I can't use my phone to call as I am on pre pay.... I have had this account for over 6 months now....They always take the money....but now it is saying I need to add money before I can complete a call .. grrrrrrrr

Is you phone working ? Calling / texting ok ? Try cycling phone off / on again...let us know if that helps.

When is your renewal date ?

Need Help? Let's chat.