cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone isnt working even though payment went through

Tiffannylin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

if anyone knows why the auto payment doesnt work and when i manually added the money in through the website it still doesnt work but says the money is in the account. But when i call *611 and try to add the money it says it doesnt work and the balance is still $6 when the account says it has $120 

can someone please help asap?? I have clients i need to contact and they need to contact me as well

3 REPLIES 3

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

if i am not mistaken, your phone still works right now, correct? Your account is probably getting charged tomorrow, that's why there is a balance on it, but you have $120 in you account.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tiffannylin, it sounds like you will need to contact the Moderators to assist you. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tiffannylin, Did your auto-payment simply not work, or was the acount suspended?

If the autopayment simply didn't work, and the CC on file is perfectly good/not expired, then you should probably send a Private Message to the moderators team telling them what happened.  They should be able to sort things out for you.  Be sure to include your account number and PIN to help speed things up.  Note that they are gone for the day, but will be back at 9AM(EST).

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.