cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is not working after payment made

jmazumbu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

Payment made - message still says account suspended. Please tell me when I can have my service back up and running? It shows that you received the money and that there is no amount due.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@clayjar

Not sure if you want to try purchasing another add-on, but they can be purchased via by calling *611 (though *611 apparently doesn't work if you're already in the States--call 1-855-4PUBLIC from there for now; *611 will apparently work from there "soon", as per FAQ #7).

That said, your best bet may be Mod intervention... @Shazia_K

Hopefully they can get to you soon!

----

Edit: You likely need to send a private message to a Mod (as they'll need your phone # at least...and that shouldn't be posted in the public forum). Have you sent a private message yet? If not, click Shazia's name above (with the "@" in front) and send a private message. Good luck!

clayjar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just noticed my ad on for interprovincial calling is active on my account page, however, I am in Quebec right now and cannot use my cell phone. I keep getting a prompt that I have not paid for or do not have an active out on. This is getting crazier by the minute!

clayjar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been having the same problem. I have contacted community service and my phone has been suspended, then reactivated, then add on's have been missing, then add on's have been added back on, now my items are missing again all in the space of 24 hours. Right now I'm stranded in Quebec, without cell phone use. I am going into the US in two hours  and my US roaming add on's have been disabled yet again. What in the world is going on with public mobile's system? 

Need Help? Let's chat.