cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone has been disconnected, login has been locked?

LTEExpress
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It appears that my phone service has been completely disconnected, and acccess to my account has been locked/suspended. This happened last night at around 10PM or so and hasn't been back on since.. My phone is up to date on everything. 

My phone says "No Service" or "Emergency Calls Only", and my account continuously says incorrect password.. despite knowing what my password is, I opted to reset the password and got the error message "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled".

Any advice on why this is happening and how I can fix it?

4 REPLIES 4

NicoNito79

@Moderat

@LTEExpress  a écrit :

Thank you William, I have gone ahead and sent them a message. Hopefully it'll be a somewhat fast response.

@Moderator password reset please,..ASAP thanks!!...

LTEExpress

Thank you William, I have gone ahead and sent them a message. Hopefully it'll be a somewhat fast response.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Please send a private message to the Moderator_team via your inbox.

Explain the issue, and include your phone number, your account number if you remember it, and your PIN, and your name.

Edit:  Dagnabbit!  Beat to the punch by speedy Oracle!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LTEExpress, you will need to reach out to the moderator team to have your password reset.  They will also be able to investigate and correct any account problems.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.