cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone billing

Mohgadi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi so i have an issue with my billing I was charged on September 5th 2016 for 30 dollars which was my normal plan with no texting at the time but on September 12 I changed my plan to include texting which would cost an extra 15 dollars. Why was I charged twice in one month? The only thing that I should be charged for is the 15. My next payment is on October 10th. So what is going on? Please reply ASAP or you can contact me at ************

2 REPLIES 2

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Mohgadi

Thank you for sharing !

Sorry to hear about this, as mentioned, you cannot change your plan mid cycle and any unused days will not be credited/refunded.

I cannot guarantee anything, but I'd like to find a solution for you. Can you please provide me with your phone number by private message?

Thanks!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Please remove your phone number; this is a public forum.

Unfortunately you missed the "fine" print that says changing plans mid-cycle means losing any unused time on the original plan. Normally there is no recourse, but since you were only a week into your original plan Public Mobile may, BUT IS NOT REQUIRED TO, give you some credit toward your next renewal. 

Also, be sure to check out pricing for the threesome of data, text, & calling versus just texting & calling.

Todays' moderator, @Mary_M, will let you know. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.