cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People Who Need Sim Cards

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey guys, from what I see there are alot of people who need sim cards and might not get them in time. I fortunately activated mine right when the promotion came out. I realize that most of you are not very close to toronto or vancouver so here is what I am proposing. I live about an hour from toronto so I can go to toronto all day saturday and get the SIM card's for people who live far away. I will give you the sim card number so you can set it up from where ever you are on saturday and then mail them to you. That way everybody can get on this promotion before its finally over 🙂 

I also have 5 SIM cards with me now that I could get set up for you right now. Just message me and I can get this SIM card sent to you.

I love this community and would be glad to help people out 🙂

Could a moderator maybe pin this post to the top so that people can see this option for them.

@Mary_M

73 REPLIES 73

alannasonfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I NEED A SIM CARD!! IN HAMILTON ONTARIO BUT WILLING TO TRAVEL 🙂 

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Okay guys so I have sent sim card numbers to @ccooper3 @fahad93 and @youodysseyleif. I have 3 more sim cards here so whover else needs them mailed let me know and then after those 3 are gone the rest of you will get your sim card numbers saturday when i go to toronto 🙂

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@meekju1339, you deserve some hearty thanks for your extremely kind and generous offer to people.

@Shazia_K, is there something special PM can do?  @meekju1339 is stepping up to and beyond the call of duty.

youodysseyleif
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cheers, I was already on it.

PoweredByPho

youodysseyleif wrote:

Hey!

I saw your offer of helping sort out sim cards. If you've got any, or are grabbing some on Saturday, I'd love one.

I'm in Calgary, so I'd have to get it mailed to me. I'm happy to send you payment for the sim and shipping. And use you as a referral, of course.

Cheers!

Leif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guys, please don't leave your personal info on these public boards. Best to direct message the person you're trying to reach or leave an open message for a response.

You can edit your current message to remove the informationalready posted.

PoweredByPho

@ccooper3 wrote:

Hi,

I'm Colin Cooper from Medicine Hat, Alberta and I sent in my request for a Sim Card last night. I doubt if it will get here by Friday so I would love to take you up on your offer.

My address is:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please let me know my Sim number as soon as you get the card. Your help is very much appreciated!

Colin

Colin, please don't leave your personal information on forums for your own privacy. Just send a direct message to the person by clicking their name.

youodysseyleif

Hey meekju1339,

I'm interested in getting a sim. I'm in Calgary.

I sent you a PM.

Thanks!

ccooper3

Hi,

I'm Colin Cooper from Medicine Hat, Alberta and I sent in my request for a Sim Card last night. I doubt if it will get here by Friday so I would love to take you up on your offer.

Please let me know my Sim number as soon as you get the card. Your help is very much appreciated!

Colin

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

I do have a spare SIM card in Ottawa for anyone interested 

edit: Gave it already, Good luck for you all

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey everyone, 

Public Mobile will be setting up SIM card pick-up locations in 3 urban centres- Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal. Representatives will be at each location from 11-7PM local time this Friday and Saturday. We will be posting more details at 9AM tomorrow morning, so keep an eye out for that announcement. 

Thanks for your patience!

saywhat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey... So I need two sim cards.  Is there a way I can go pick it up myself from PM?

rdb91

I can offer to do the same on Friday, since my SIM cards haven't arrived either.  Plus I'm a bit closer to 25 York than you!

So whoever needs a card start posting your intent here and PM me with your name/address.  I'll do a finaly tally tomorrow and get the cards.

Same process, I'll PM back your SIM# so you can activate before the promo ends and then mail the card to you.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Not sure if you're the same person that proposed this earlier today but I actually live in Toronto and am happy to help anyone that needs a SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.