cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment due date incorrect

Winland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got a message on my phone from PM saying my payment next due day is April 11. This is incorrect as my last payment day was March 29 and I'm on a 30-day plan. Next payment due day should be around April 28. Sent a message to PM on my phone, but no reply. How can I sort this out?

12 REPLIES 12

lolalan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

The moderator team may be able to help you. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Y'gotta dig ridiculously deep for it but I knew I had seen it around somewhere.

Moderator hours

Winland

@RobertQc @Alex888 

Thanks for your speedy replies and information. Guess I'm gonna wait for a day or two, before contacting mods.

Thank you all who replied and provided helpful hints and suggestions!

@JaimeLaPizza wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@JaimeLaPizza wrote:

How long has it been since contacted a moderator ?  I've seen it may sometimes take 48 hours to get an answer.  Maybe their working hours were over when you contacted them ? 

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

@JaimeLaPizza  @computergeek541  has advised me their hours have changed, extended for the better!

Monday-Friday 8am-12am (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 8AM-10PM (EDT)

@RobertQc @computergeek541 Extended hours, OK, that is good news.  Someone should tell PM to update this page https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

@JaimeLaPizza  AGREED! How do I bravo you twice?

I reporeted it

date.png1234234.png

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RobertQc wrote:

@JaimeLaPizza wrote:

How long has it been since contacted a moderator ?  I've seen it may sometimes take 48 hours to get an answer.  Maybe their working hours were over when you contacted them ? 

@JaimeLaPizza  @computergeek541  has advised me their hours have changed, extended for the better!

@RobertQc @computergeek541 Extended hours, OK, that is good news.  Someone should tell PM to update this page https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Winland

In fact, just signed on to my account, and saw my next payment due date would be April 28 on Plan Details. So it must be something wrong in the phone message from PM.

@JaimeLaPizza wrote:

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alex888 wrote:
A few people have had poblems with account renewal,

There's the understatement for the day. 🙂

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Winland You can't send them a message on the phone, they won't respond to text replies. A few people have had poblems with account renewal, you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
There response time is a few hours to 2 days.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Winland wrote:

Got a message on my phone from PM saying my payment next due day is April 11. This is incorrect as my last payment day was March 29 and I'm on a 30-day plan. Next payment due day should be around April 28. Sent a message to PM on my phone, but no reply. How can I sort this out?

@Winland  This is a known bug, but supposed to have been fixed earlyer today, you're just going to have to wait for the mods to respond / fix it. Sorry

lolalan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Winland,

Did you change your plan recently? That will effect your payment date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.