cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment declined

Nk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I sent 2 private messages 2 days ago to the @CS_Agent and no one has gotten back to me since. Extremely frustrating because I need my phone line and I cannot pay for it when i am trying to pay for it... The credit card companies are not declining the transaction so what the heck is going on? It shouldn’t be this hard to pay for a service I’ve been using for years. I’m on the verge of leaving public mobile if the moderators can’t support me for something so simple. 

My message was...

I can not renew my plan. Every time I try to replace my credit card it says the card issuer has declined my transaction. I called my card issuer and he said that they did not decline any transaction because they didnt receive any to begin with. I tried using another credit card and it also got declined. This is annoying that I cannot use my phone when I’m trying to pay my phone bill. Please help

7 REPLIES 7

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Mods are roaming the threads and replying.....good sign....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nk wrote:

I do not want to pay extra to buy voucher. It’s refusing all my credit cards, not just one. And I called my credit card companies. It’s not their doing.

Jeez. You sound like somebody else that was here recently. Do you want your phone going sooner? Or later? This is a quick way to get your service going and then afterwards to figure out why the credit card isn't working.

Different browser. Matching addresses. No unit # in field. No last digit in postal code.

Edit: Nevermind. I see the mods got back to you.

KMG

You can also try using a different browser, and also incognito mode.  That has worked for some people in the past.

Nk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do not want to pay extra to buy voucher. It’s refusing all my credit cards, not just one. And I called my credit card companies. It’s not their doing.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Nk,

We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Syed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nk

The above.

Site policy requires you not show personal information on this open forum that is readable by anyone whether logged in or not.

You could also try a different browser.

If you have a unit # in your address then don't use the unit # field. Put the unit # into the street address.

Another odd possibility is to omit the last digit of the postal code.

Make sure the addresses match exactly to each other. The cc and PM.

Carld123

You could buy a voucher from recharge.com and add that to get you going till you figure out the cc issue

Need Help? Let's chat.