cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Payment by credit card

Thanks and will do  just that the sight of "plan expired" and " account suspended" scares the hell out of me.

Cheers

WC

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Wholecloud wrote:

Thanks and will do  just that the sight of "plan expired" and " account suspended" scares the hell out of me.

Cheers

WC

popping was right to clarify whether you do have autopay on. If it's on then don't worry about it. Your OP wasn't exactly clear on that factoid.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Wholecloud 

Don't answer this here in the open. Only in pm.

But maybe after all these days you don't need to proceed with the mods.

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hey Wholecloud!
Happy to help! 
Before moving forward I will send you a link so you can authenticate and secure the account:

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your personal information by clicking on the three dots on top right hand corner and edit your post as this is a public forum.  Message your information to the moderators directly.

Highlighted

@Triguy wrote:

You should remove your personal information by clicking on the three dots on top right hand corner and edit your post as this is a public forum.  Message your information to the moderators directly.

Thanks Tri was confused about this message

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@aridShrub  Why are you posting this here? 👎

Highlighted

ya id like to ask for that info, in fact why not just pic a pic right up in the community, this is such a joke know one knows who the helll they are talking too!  an with all the online thefts and scams including the big one from Capitol this week, I do not think public mobile has the right to ask for this, This is exactly why PM needs a customer service line, I do not care who you claim to be!! anyone who hands that info over to anyone just because they claim to be a MODERATOR is an idiot and deserves to lose everything they have worked hard for their whole life!!!

Highlighted

no kidding........no one has any right ask for any kin of personal info , im not sure if you know this but if I wanted you I can steal your ID just with your name and birthday, and believe me these PM sites are not secure and you do not know you are giving your info, just because they are a moderator doesnt they are not a crook, this is where online scams start, it starts with people who are trusted with your info.