cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pausing a plan + international plan questions

Ferrero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, I have been a customer of Public Mobile for about three years (pre-Telus) and as such, I have a pretty great plan I don't want to lose. However, I will be going to the Netherlands for the next four/five months. My questions are:

A) is there any kind of international plan I can tack on to my current plan? I haven't seen one, but this is the easiest option if it exists...

B) when I pause a plan for 90 days (which seems to be the limit) after the 90 days can I keep my current plan? It's a plan no longer being advertised ($25 unilimited Canada-wide talk and text).

C) I have three things I want: 1) same phone number 2) same plan for when I return 3) low cost. I'm not sure what options exist for me, so if anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate.

Finally, I would prefer to go over this on the phone with a representative from Public Mobile if that is at all possible.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.
3 REPLIES 3

That is great to hear!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Ferrero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi, thanks! I called in and they figured it out for me. 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I don't know anything about Legacy plans as I am new here but I beleive a mod posted that if you are one that you could dial *611 and talk with phone support that is for legacy plans.

Here is Mary's post  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Contact-info/m-p/128288#M41799

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.