cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset

bigb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I forgot my password to my public mobile account. However, when i try to reset my password and clck the email public mobile sent me after. I always get a screen saying:

Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again.

This has happened about 5 times and i cannot remember or even rest my passowrd.

2 REPLIES 2

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

try internet explorer after you have cleared its cache.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Your account may need a password reset with the help of a moderator.   You should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include your phone number and e-mail address.

Since password resets are time-sensitive, and private messaging is the moderators' preferred communication channel, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account. To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger. Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

Wait time for response from a moderator is longer than normal (up to 2 days currently) due to the promotion currently running.

Need Help? Let's chat.