cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset

Barbara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried to reset my password (forgot it), but the automatic email to reset the link is not generating. I then tried filling out the contact form for help, but it is not recognizing my email address as valid, and is not letting me submit the form. I'm caught in password limbo 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

@Josie1010 Just for you info: posting to an old thread is only seen by previous posters. It's always best to begin your own Topic.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Josie1010 wrote:

Hello I need my password reset. Public Mobile sent me a link and it doesnt work help me please I need to top up my cell service. my user ID is: jxxxxxxxxxxail.com

Thank you,

Josie

Yes, the online site does have its issues and the password reset is one of them.

Send a PRIVATE message to the mods by clicking here and including your email address, phone number and a brief description of what's wrong ("help! need my password reset") and they will take care of you. 🙂

Josie1010

Hello I need my password reset. Public Mobile sent me a link and it doesnt work help me please I need to top up my cell service. my user ID is: jxxxxxxxxxxail.com

Thank you,

Josie

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Barbara wrote:

thanks - resolved

no problem (: 

Barbara

thanks - resolved

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you tried Private Messaging a mod? 

That would be your best option right now as you have access to the community forums account. Just provide the appropriate information and you should be fine 

Need Help? Let's chat.