cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid using two top up cards not working

carterdjonathon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I paid the bill the day after it was due using two top up cards , I chose the 45.00 plan had a 7.00 credit 

- for my phone not working for days prior- and paid using a 40.00 and 10.00 top up card...the plan says it expired last night and I owe 33.00 for it to work, I now sit with a 12.00 credit and no service..

How can I get this fixed?

25 REPLIES 25

carterdjonathon

Well I'm euchered till pm messages, I've got still a balance of 3.00 owing thanks to the add on Ugh

Well at least I can hope to have the double payment reflected

@carterdjonathon wrote:

I believe it's removed - said image- thank you , if you can still see it I'll delete it again.

So it looks like I'll be having to do the 33 and wait till pm mods msg me, thanks for the info guys!

I deleted it from the mesaage posting.  However, it still needs to be deleted from your community profile.  You'll still need to do that part.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@carterdjonathon wrote:

I believe it's removed - said image- thank you , if you can still see it I'll delete it again.

So it looks like I'll be having to do the 33 and wait till pm mods msg me, thanks for the info guys!

That was a sharp eye of computergeek541.

carterdjonathon

@carterdjonathon , one of your images contains account information that should be kept private.  Please delete it from your Community profile.  You can do that by going to your avatar, my profile, my photos.

@carterdjonathon wrote:

Any idea on wait times? Last time it was days till I heard back, this is ridiculous

@carterdjonathon  Might be a couple of days. If money is not an option maybe add the $33 to get your service going again and once your issues get resolved PM will credit some of the funds back into your account.

@jonny1 wrote:

i have msged the moderator still have no response

@jonny1  Moderator response varies from 2 - 48 hours depending on volume. Judging by the increase problems with renewals it might even be longer than that.

carterdjonathon

Any idea on wait times? Last time it was days till I heard back, this is ridiculous

@carterdjonathon wrote:

I didn't click on the thing more than once I changed to one rate plan and it asked for a top up card to cover the plan cost I did that and it didn't work, and now has effectively billed me without giving me what I paid for

@carterdjonathon  At this point only the moderator can halp you resolve your issue. So you need to wait for their response.

Hope it gets resolved. Smiley Happy

jonny1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have msged the moderator still have no response

carterdjonathon

I didn't click on the thing more than once I changed to one rate plan and it asked for a top up card to cover the plan cost I did that and it didn't work, and now has effectively billed me without giving me what I paid for

carterdjonathon

Yeah that's not it but good guess I'll wait for a moderator, I chose a different rate plan from a more expensive one and like usual public's found a way to cawk it up

@carterdjonathon wrote:

Attached is all the info I have , I was on a more expensive plan switched my base to a more affordable one today however it requested a payment to switch the plan I did so, as it would be active after that - I thought- a few hrs later it wasn't working I found I was owing some still so I paid the remainder with a cheaper top up card this time.

@carterdjonathon  From the screenshot it appears that you owe $33 to PM to cover the cost of your $45.00 plan.

Apr 30 $50 plan
May 3 $7 rewards
May 31 top-up $40
May 31 change to $10 plan (Not good!)
May 31 change to  $30 plan
May 31 get charged $35 for the 4GB + 1bonus (reversal because you changed plans to $10)
May 31 top-up 10

So your current balance is $12.00 and PM wants another $33 to cover your current $45.00 plan.

If you have any other questions best to contact Public Mobile. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

jonny1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have the same problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

@carterdjonathon wrote:

Attached is all the info I have , I was on a more expensive plan switched my base to a more affordable one today however it requested a payment to switch the plan I did so, as it would be active after that - I thought- a few hrs later it wasn't working I found I was owing some still so I paid the remainder with a cheaper top up card this time.

This is a different problem than originally thought...although messy to do around renewal time.

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

carterdjonathon

carterdjonathon

Personal account information removed by comoutergeek541

@carterdjonathon  Can you post your payment history. 

carterdjonathon

$50 plan previously switched over to $40 plan forgot I had a $10 addon the balance said I owed $2 still bought a $10 card now it says I owe 33

carterdjonathon

sketch-1559315399900.jpg

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@carterdjonathon wrote:

So I paid the bill the day after it was due using two top up cards , I chose the 45.00 plan had a 7.00 credit 

- for my phone not working for days prior- and paid using a 40.00 and 10.00 top up card...the plan says it expired last night and I owe 33.00 for it to work, I now sit with a 12.00 credit and no service..

@carterdjonathonWere you on the $40.00 plan and changed to the $45.00 plan. From what you described the system is still expecting payment for the $40.00. Did you do an immediate plan change? Can you post a screenshot of your payment history 90days minus any personal/private info of course to determine what is goin on?

You'll have to contact a moderator for their consideration. Click this to message them.

Sounds like there a problem with autopay this morning.

Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@carterdjonathon wrote:

I restarted the phone there is a suspended status on my account.

I changed the information over early this morning I changed the plan and it asked for a payment to have it take effect I put in the $40 card and when it wasn't enough I purchased an additional $10 as its stated I still owed $2 now it says I owe $33 when I had only owed two previously I have no service and it wants more money lol

Maybe post screen snips of your overview page and recent Payment History. Blank out personal info of course.

I suspect you're going to need moderator assistance as there seems to be yet another problem with payments around this place.

carterdjonathon

I restarted the phone there is a suspended status on my account.

I changed the information over early this morning I changed the plan and it asked for a payment to have it take effect I put in the $40 card and when it wasn't enough I purchased an additional $10 as its stated I still owed $2 now it says I owe $33 when I had only owed two previously I have no service and it wants more money lolScreenshot_20190531-090921.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@carterdjonathon wrote:

Definitely seems to be a trend. Is your account showing as Active? Or do you still see the Reactivate button up top with all the suspension text?

Maybe try restarting the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.