cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid bill but still saying account is suspended. Unable to use phone. Also reset phone 3 times

ashleyb17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Paid bill but still saying account is suspended. Unable to use phone. Also reset phone 3 times

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ashleyb17 wrote:

Hi there, 

Still expericing this issue. are there any other work arounds?

Or am I just out of luck and without a phone until this somehow gets resovled? 

The other known trick so far is to manually put in another $1. It might kick it. Works sometimes.

ashleyb17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, 

Still expericing this issue. are there any other work arounds?

Or am I just out of luck and without a phone until this somehow gets resovled? 

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ashleyb17 wrote:

If you paid your bill AFTER the plan got suspended and the above trick doesn't work then a mod might need to take action to manually activate the plan.

Please contact a moderator using the following link. Please provide your name, phone number, account number, pin. And then describe your issue.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyb17 wrote:

Hi and welcome. I recommend the Lost/Stolen part of the Link that @RobertQc posted.

It has been very successful in fixing this kind of issue.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyb17 wrote:

Try this lost/stolen trick. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

"Another possible solution is to report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.  Wait 5-10 minutes.  Re-login and report phone found.  Reboot your phone.  This seems to reset your SIM card and hopefully activates your plan/account.  "

Need Help? Let's chat.