Did you mean: 

Paid balance owing second day no service

carterdjonathon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help tried everything

28 REPLIES 28

@carterdjonathon wrote:

Here we are on day four no service, hope they reimburse lol 

But I'd really like some indication they've looked at my issue this is nonsense!

It would be helpful if PM made an announcement about the issues at least especially since this is going into way too many days without service for a lot of people.  Wishing you luck!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Klanewrote:  

With the frequent service issues does PM compensate for the service outages ?

I have read on other posts that PM has provided some sort of compensation for issues, but not sure what would qualify...I do think it would be fair for anyone with no service for more than two days to receive some sort of credit balance.  Hopefully that is the case.

carterdjonathon

Here we are on day four no service, hope they reimburse lol 

But I'd really like some indication they've looked at my issue this is nonsense!

Klane
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr 

This is a good and useful idea and I look forward to hearing from the customers if it works. But I have a sneaking feeling that the problem is related to all these other issues that have been going on recently.

With the frequent service issues does PM compensate for the service outages ?

carterdjonathon

I can send texts but no data or calls and my voicemail is active .... Man I just want it to work lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr 

This is a good and useful idea and I look forward to hearing from the customers if it works. But I have a sneaking feeling that the problem is related to all these other issues that have been going on recently.

@EnglishChips wrote:

I’m having the exact same problem. 2nd day no service. 

My account says $0.00 Balance owing. When I choose to  “Reactivate Current Plan” it takes me to a page that only allows me to pay (again) by voucher or credit card... meanwhile the payment I made yesterday has cleared my bank account, and I have a Public Mobile credit, and still no service.

I contacted a Moderator over 8 hours ago. 

This is beyond frustrating. Public Mobile really needs to rethink this hands-off delivery system. It is clearly not equipped to deal with system failures.

The long wait can be frustrating.  I will just repeat what I posted to @carterdjonathon  and try topping up your account with one or two dollars, sometimes it does the trick.  Hopefully, the mods will respond soon too.

On a lighter note, I don't know why suddenly I feel like eating a chip butty:)

@carterdjonathon wrote:

239pm on day 3 tried all above suggestions no solutions

That's really frustrating waiting this long for a response, the moderators seem to taking a lot longer lately due to more issues than normal.  As you've already tried all the suggestions, maybe another one to try is to top up your account with a dollar or two and then reboot your phone again.  Apparently this has been known to work for some of these glitches.  Hope you get some relief soon.

ADB1966
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Three days no service. Same story, same kind of screen shots. Payment indicated as received, account labelled 'Active', called 611, renewal date is the end of this month, no outstanding balance.

I am beyond frustated jumping through these stupid hoops to try and get this resolved. This is bull**bleep** customer service. Accepting payment for a service and not providing it constitutes fraud. Fix this!

EnglishChips

I’m having the exact same problem. 2nd day no service. 

My account says $0.00 Balance owing. When I choose to  “Reactivate Current Plan” it takes me to a page that only allows me to pay (again) by voucher or credit card... meanwhile the payment I made yesterday has cleared my bank account, and I have a Public Mobile credit, and still no service.

I contacted a Moderator over 8 hours ago. 

This is beyond frustrating. Public Mobile really needs to rethink this hands-off delivery system. It is clearly not equipped to deal with system failures.

carterdjonathon

Screenshot_20190502-155602.png

Screenshot_20190502-155652.png

carterdjonathon

No contact still no service and now those

Klane

@carterdjonathon wrote:

Have the mods at least contacted you ?

This is the real downside to PM, when your service is messed up there is no one to call and you have been waiting days with no service.  I think I will end up going with koodo, you get 4G and real customer service... saving a few bucks isnt worth it when this happens and service problems happen way too often with PM.

carterdjonathon

carterdjonathon

yes, nothing seems to be working !

Klane

@carterdjonathon 

Wait time is upto 48 hours, In the meantime have you tried the other two suggestions you have been given?

jotsang

Did you try lost/stolen trick and see if it will force an update?

Login to your account, click on Plan and Add-Ons, then select Lost/Stolen Phone.
Click Suspend Sevice and logout. Wait for 5 mins, then login to the same Lost/Stolen Phone tab and click Resume Sevice. Restart your phone after and see if this helps.

carterdjonathon

i have its been hours, no reply or change.

Klane

wow, that is not good !

Try restarting the phone, if the problem persits private message the mods.

(click on the envelope icon in your community post and tag Moderators_Team)

carterdjonathon

payment.pngUntitled.png

@carterdjonathon wrote:

exactly!

all the evidence shows i should have a account that works, no suspension, payment was recieved , nothing , no service!

Is the money still sitting in balance?  Can you show payment history?  Block out stuff like name, phone number, account number, e-mail address.

carterdjonathon

exactly!

all the evidence shows i should have a account that works, no suspension, payment was recieved , nothing , no service!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@carterdjonathon wrote:

So you were late paying for renewal, paid, but still doesn't work?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Details please, with pictures... we aren’t mind readers...  just customers offering help.

@carterdjonathon wrote:

saidbarre300
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having this same issue, its been going on for 3 days if public mobile's moderator team doesn't respond to me by today I will be switching to Rogers. 

carterdjonathon

I've paid what I have to have the monthly plan, it shows as active and I've messaged moderators hours ago, nothing. Powercycling my phone has done nothing. 

No idea what to do...my phone just goes to voicemail when I call it and can't send texts or receive , data appears to work?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Does your account say Active, Suspended, or Expired? If it says Active try restarting your phone. If it says Suspended/Expired and you clicked the link to activate it try adding $1 to your account, if it's still not working then you will need to contact the moderators.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

carterdjonathon

I paid my balance the day after it was due -oops- but I did yesterday at 3am , as it's 6pm on the 1st and the only thing that works is my voicemail what can I do??

Need Help? Let's chat.