cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Last Night..Cut off my Service today!!!

skuburas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

So i paid for the $120 plan last night after recieving a text saying i needed to add funds. I went ahead and did so on the website at 8:30. My balance went up from $6 to $12 which i am assuming is the $2 dollar bonus for 3 months. But no funds. Then my service was disconnected today!! Help! I dont want to pay again as i already did. I sent an email to support but up to 48hrs for a response wont work as i am a electrical contractor and need my phone. 

Some help would be much appreciated! 

Senad

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @skuburas

Sorry to hear about that !

I had the chance to look into your account and your current balance is not sufficient for the renewal. The top-up was not successful, can you please try again?

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

skuburas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

that would be great thanks for the quick response!

Actually it appears that moderator went offline (probably done her day), but I'll tag the other two moderators who will help you when they log on... @Shazia_K @Saray_O

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Hey Senad, sorry to hear of your registration issues, but you've come to the right place to get some help! I'm thinking you'll need one of PM's moderators to fix the issue.@Mary_M is online, so hopefully she can help you soon. Don't pay again as the funds are more than likely there, but just not showing up.

Need Help? Let's chat.